Monday, October 24, 2011

:: 13th october 2011::

Posted by Vie Zaza at 10:14 AM
yes!!! thats my day...special day for me.... its my birthday... the most happiest day in my life.... especially for this year!!great.. alhamdullilah..masih diberi peluang utk merasainya...

thanks a lot to my family... simple celebration at my home.. thanks and love u all so much....





also celebrate with my love.... fahmi.... thanks dear....



lastly celebrate with geng bus sekolah and fahmi again!!! thanks so much to dear fahmi as a mastermind!! love u dear....





then go to danga bay with fahmi.. romantic nite... hehe...

antara pic yg dpt di ambil...







huhu...tue je ... pkai bju keje tue.. nmpk!nmpk!... hehe...

antara hadiah utk bfday ni.. from my darling chacha...



this one from my sweet wawa...



that it for this year celebration!! waiting suprise for my boyfriend on his birthday!! actually already passed.huhu..just waiting..< abg, i know u read it.. now u smile>...hehe...

notakaki: hari2 istimewa bersama-sama yg tersyg...betapa indahnya! semoga ia berkekalan... amin...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

ami on October 25, 2011 at 8:32 PM said...

No picture of the special cake?

Vie Zaza on October 25, 2011 at 9:43 PM said...

just waitt...i will update new post for a special cake from my special person

ami on October 26, 2011 at 3:49 AM said...

I am waiting for the update...huhu..

love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OuR sTOry Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei